The mini guitar, a guitar that can be used to play for any kid or for someone who travels and wants to take a guitar with them. These little guitars play like the real deal and can be used to play almost any song. The mini guitar as we know it originally comes from Hawaii and is known as a Ukulele. The locals there play them at their social events and is almost a tourist attraction as the Hawaiian people are known for them. People out of Hawaii call these guitars mini guitars and use them mainly to encourage their kids to play or use them as collectables. I would use this guitar as travel guitar and can see myself playing it around a camp fire. What ever the reason is that you would want a guitar like this we have made a list of the top 30 Ukulele’s or mini guitars.
This little beaut made with a mahogany body and neck making it play and sound nicer. This is really great value for the money that you will spend on it. The Ukulele is really well made with a quality bridge and finger board. The guitar does come with nylon strings but play like a charm. The tuners are made from chrome which will help with overall performance of this guitar. With the purchase you get a carry case with the logo on it, a strap, extra strings and a very useful tuner.
- The guitar feels like great quality.
- The strap is great quality.
- Plays with a rich full tone.
- No sharp edges on the fingerboard.
- Can go out of tune quickly.
- Tuning the guitar can also be difficult.
Q & A’s
IS THIS MADE IN USA?
No this Ukulele is made in China.
IS THIS GUITAR MADE OF PLASTIC?
No the guitar is made of wood.
WHY DOES THE UKULELE NOT STAY IN TUNE?
The guitar comes with nylon strings. Because the strings stretch it causes the strings to go out of tune. After some time (around a week) they will stretch and the strings will not stretch anymore so it will stay in tune.
HOW DO YOU TUNE IN THE UKULELE?
You will have to change the settings on your tuner to the Ukulele tuning settings
This mini ukulele comes with a free online course, a bag and a tuner. You can choose from three different options: Concert, Soprano and the Tenor and also has five styles of guitar you can choose from. The brand Kala Ukulele is a very well known brand of Ukuleles and played by renowned and famous players around the world. Lots of schools around the world use this Ukulele to teach their students on. In the box you also get a instruction manual with loads of different songs and chords you can play.
- Stays in tune for long periods.
- The guitar is very tough feeling and will last a long time.
- The online course you get with this Ukulele is awesome and very easy to use.
- The finish is very beautiful, the wood shimmer in the sun.
- Play with a very nice tone.
- The bag you get with the guitar offers no protection as it does not have any padding.
- You only get a 4 day trial on the APP.
Q & A’s
CAN THIS GUITARS STRINGS BE REPLACED BY STEEL STRINGS?
No this Ukulele does not come with a truss rod. Because of that the steel strings will cause the neck to break. These guitars are not made to support steel strings.
CAN YOU CONNECT IT UP TO AN AMPLIFIER?
You do not get any connectors where you can connect this up to.
WHERE IS IT MADE?
This guitar is made in China
This Ukulele is really very good quality. In the package you will get your Ukulele, a capo, a very cool gig bag that will protect the guitar as it has loads of padding. The bag also comes with lots of storage space and shoulder straps. You also get advanced nylon strings that stay in tune longer than the average Ukulele strings. You get a very good quality build with a Rosewood fingerboard and a Sapele body. The tuners are also patented which brings a better and more accurate tune.
- Sound from the Ukulele is really good.
- You get a GREAT quality padded bag.
- The strings stay in tune nicely the strings have stretched.
- The edge of the frets are very sharp. These could easily cut your fingers.